LOCATION: Susquehanna, PA
1. Execute the Field Engineering Management of Hydraulic Fracturing, Perforating, Snubbing, and Workover through high quality planning, technical design, operating practices and AFE cost estimates.
2. Ensure regulatory requirements and reporting is met with specific attention to environmental considerations.
3. Completions technical focal point for interactions with Drilling, Land, Geology, Production, and operations area team at field level.
4. Investigate new completions technologies to benefit and improve upon current designs.
5. Manage Field Superintendents and Foreman as well as assist with scheduling of daily work assignments.
6. Project management of completions is a high priority – quality control and track performance of safety, cost, schedule, and improvements.
7. Actively review COGC EH&S guidelines and provide leadership role with onsite supervisors and vendors.
8. Provide well control and emergency planning response expertise.
9. Extensive knowledge of downhole tools, thru tubing, and fishing operations a plus.
10. Ability to travel to various field locations.
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering is required. (Petroleum or Mechanical Preferred)
• 5+ years completions experience with direct field background.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Ability to work in multi-functional results driven team environment and good project management skills.
• Self-motivated and willingness take leadership roles.
• Valid Driver’s License