LOCATION: WINDSOR, ON
- Assist the Manager, Emissions Compliance in developing an integrated, comprehensive approach to keep up to date on any changes to emissions laws/regulations that would impact COGC operations.
- Assist the Manager, Emissions Compliance in developing and maintaining systems and processes to establish emissions metrics and measure COGC performance to these metrics.
- Analyze potential proposed/adopted regulatory impacts and work with Regional and Corporate EH&S Staff on emissions issues, regulatory interpretations, advocacy efforts, etc.
- Provide program support relating to air permitting, weather extremes, and sustainability tracking for COGC Corporate, North and South Regions, as requested.
- Assist the Manager, Emissions Compliance in developing and providing strategic planning guidance for long term emission projects and compliance programs.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of applicable rules and regulations for the Oil & Gas industry at the Local, State, and Federal levels. In particular, Texas Administrative Codes, Ontario Code and Regulations, New Source Review, New Source Performance Standards, and National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance to permit terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with Engineering/Operations, as requested, during the design and installation phase of facilities to ensure adequate consideration is given to compliance with environmental regulations.
- Provide technical and air compliance guidance to various COGC departments with respect to EHS compliance and best practices.
- Provide regulatory and policy guidance on emissions compliance to EH&S staff, Operations, project teams and others as required.
- Provide oversight and technical guidance to field personnel regarding air permitting and compliance projects.
- Manage special projects as requested.
- As required and as related to EH&S expenditures, assist the Environmental and Regulatory Department and Operations personnel in the preparation of capital and operating budgets
- Assist Corporate EH&S and Operations in preparing EH&S disclosures and updates.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all Local, State, and Federal regulators
- May represent the Company in trade associations (such as the ANGA, AXPC, Marcellus Shale Coalition, etc.) to promote the Company’s positions related to EH&S and learn about EH&S best practices employed by other companies.
- Travel will be required to perform the duties of this job.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and inter-personal skills required.
- Excellent technical writing skills required.
- Perform other EH&S related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred BS or MS in Science or Engineering
- 7+ years experience
- Prefer PE