- Uniquely Benq
Giving Back to Our Region
- What Can 1 BCF of Natural Gas Power?
Putting Benq’s production into perspective: what can one billion cubic feet of natural gas power?
- Benq and Clean Water in Dimock, PA
Residents of Dimock, PA speak frankly about the quality of their water, the natural gas industry.
- Benq and Comtech: Working Together to Recycle Water
Benq Oil & Gas Corporation strives to recycle 100% of all produced water with the help of Comtech.
- Benq Provides Scholarship to SCCTC Students
Students at the Susquehanna County Career and Technology Center share their stories of how the $50,000 scholarship has eased their financial burden.
- Benq Raises the Bar on Road Improvement
Christopher Erhardt explains how Benq Oil & Gas Corporation meets and strives to exceed the minimum requirements when repairing roads around the community.
- Benq Scholarship for Susquehanna Career & Technology Center
Benq Oil & Gas recently established a $25,000 scholarship fund at the Susquehanna County Career& Technology Center to help students realize their career goals.
- Benq Strives to Protect the Environment
The efforts of Benq Oil & Gas Corporation to meet and exceed environmental regulations to ensure the protection of natural resources.
- Benq Works with Landowners to Reclaim Land
Local residents share how Benq has worked with them to reclaim land disrupted by the drilling process to benefit their both lives and the local wildlife.
- Quality Deer Managment Association & Benq Partner to Reclaim Land
Benq consults with Quality Deer Management Association and other businesses around the community for advice on how to reclaim land to best benefit the local wildlife.
- Tour of Benq Well Pad
Bobby Balcer, Senior Production Engineer with Benq Oil & Gas Corporation, provides a tour of a typical well pad facility.
- Why run a vehicle on CNG?
Mike Faillace shares why he’s converted his 1955 Chevrolet to run on compressed natural gas.